AUTUMN-SKIING 7=6 DAYS
100 % SNOW GUARANTEE!
3 Days from € 337,-
Get your personal Winter-Season started and enjoy the first snow of the year in the biggest glacier skiing resort of Austria. After a nice day on the slopes, give yourself a little time to rest in our relaxing area. For the perfect end of your day let us spoil you with culinary delights from our kitchen.
SCHMANKERL VOM BERG
Everyday you´ll find a traditional meal in our menu which is made with products from our region. These special dishes are based on original tyroliean recipes.
WELLNESS & SPA
IN OUR STUBAIERHOF
After eventful days in the nature you can recharge your batteries in our relaxing area. Enjoy the beautiful view to the glacier out of our pool.
Relax in one of our saunas and have a break afterwards in our hay-beds.
HAVE A LIE-IN
AT THE STUBAIERHOF
Finally – a morning in the Stubaierhof. No alarm clock is ringing.
Instead you will wake up gently by the morning sun which rises over the mountain peaks.
In our spacious rooms you’ll find the recovery you’ve been looking for. The work of local carpenters and the attention to details gives each and every room a special ambience. The beautifully-equipped rooms and generous bathrooms leave no wish ungranted!
At last – your holiday in the Hotel Stubaierhof!
IN OUR STUBAIERHOF
Away from your busy everyday life our team of the kitchen will spoil you with culinary highlights.
Our 5-course menue with local and international delicacies will be one of your daily highlights you can enjoy.
HOORAY THE GAMS!
WE START IN OUR WINTER-SEASON
Highlights and News for your Winter Holiday at the Bergsporthotel Stubaierhof
- NEW! Artificial snow machine at the "Elfer" guarantees a great time tobogganing on one of Tyrols longest toboggan-runs (8 km)
- NEW! 3S BAHN Eisgratbahn at the Stubaier Glacier. Longest 3S Bahn of the Alps, transport capacity 3.000 persons per hour, free WIFI in all cabins, the new cable car will take you up to 2.900 m in just 11 minutes
- GAIA STUBAI „Mother Earth“, a multimedia ski and dance show, premieres in Neustift on 17. February 2017
We are looking forward to seeing you in our Hotel Stubaierhof soon!
Family Egger and Hofer
BOUNDLESS WINTER VARIETY AT THE STUBAIERHOF
INBETWEEN AUSTRIAS BIGGEST GLACIER SKI-RESORT AND INNSBRUCK - THE CAPITAL OF THE ALPS
- 100% snow guarantee at the Stubaier Glacier - skiing at 3.200m.
- Skiregion and toboggan fun at the Elferlift right in front of our hotel.
- Cross-country ski run and winter-hiking possibilities right in front of our hotel.
- Skibus-Stop right in front of our hotel: With the free Skibus you will be really quick in any Skiing-Area of the Stubai Valley.
- Just 25 minutes to get to Innsbruck, the capital of the Alps! Experience culture and enjoy the city with all it´s nice shops and Cafés.
Our active programme for the winter:
- Sunday: Hooray the Gams – meeting; meet up with our hiking experts who will tell you the programme for the coming week in a pleasant atmosphere with some homemade Christmas-punch
- Monday: our tobogganing evening with a pleasant stay for a drink in a hut
- Tuesday: our classical hiking tour through nearly unaffected nature will take place
- Thursday: join our snowshoe-tour with our guides – we also offer the service that you can borrow the equipment for this tour in our hotel for free
- Friday: skiing afternoon – we will show you some of the best skiing areas in our valley
- regularly: diashows, torch hikes, moonlight-swimming and some more things
Our valley offers various kinds of skiing areas, long-running trails, tobogganing runs as well as many other things. We are pleased to help you with individual tours and accompany you personally if required. Get to know our landscape through a pleasant snowshoe tour or join one of our traditional tobogganing evenings which take place every week. Moreover we offer our skiing afternoons with breaks in some of the traditional huts of our valley.
The Hotel Stubaierhof Newsletter
We´ll keep you up to date - Sign up now!
I´d like to receive the Stubaierhof Newsletter regularly.
You may unsubscribe anytime if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
THE ONLY CERTIFIED HIKING HOTEL
IN THE WHOLE REGION
A point worth mentioning is that we are the only certified hiking hotel in our valley. As a result we are really interested in hiking, therefore we offer our guided hiking tours which take place 4 – 5 times a week. During the summer we accompany you as a tested hiking guide and show you some of the most beautiful places in our valley. Furthermore we invite you during the winter months to join our snowshoe tours as well as our skiing afternoons and our tobogganing evenings.
Of course you can also use our search function