SCHMANKERL VOM BERG
Everyday you´ll find a traditional meal in our menu which is made with products from our region. These special dishes are based on original tyroliean recipes.
EXKLUSIVE FROM 02.07. TO 09.07.2016
3 Days from € 219,-
To experience the "Stubaierhof Summit 2016", we invite all of our Stubaierhof friends to enjoy this event together with us. A large programme of activities, culinary highlights, hiking tours and many more is waiting for you. We show you our favourite places of the Stubaier Alps. You´ll get detailled information from us personally.
3 NEW SCENIC NATURE SITES
You can discover and enjoy the 3 new scenic nature sites in the Stubai Valley.
Gletscherblick | Wildeben | Hühnerspiel
Water is pure life! Constantly in motion, strong, formative and full of energy.
At the WildeWasserWeg in the Stubaital with its unique alpine sites, this natural phenomenon can be experienced in a fantastic way.
WELLNESS & SPA
IN OUR STUBAIERHOF
After eventful days in the nature you can recharge your batteries in our relaxing area. Enjoy the beautiful view to the glacier out of our pool.
Relax in one of our saunas and have a break afterwards in our hay-beds.
HAVE A LIE-IN
AT THE STUBAIERHOF
Finally – a morning in the Stubaierhof. No alarm clock is ringing.
Instead you will wake up gently by the morning sun which rises over the mountain peaks.
In our spacious rooms you’ll find the recovery you’ve been looking for. The work of local carpenters and the attention to details gives each and every room a special ambience. The beautifully-equipped rooms and generous bathrooms leave no wish ungranted!
At last – your holiday in the Hotel Stubaierhof!
IN OUR STUBAIERHOF
Away from your busy everyday life our team of the kitchen will spoil you with culinary highlights.
Our 5-course menue with local and international delicacies will be one of your daily highlights you can enjoy.
HOORAY THE GAMS!
WE START IN OUR SUMMER-SEASON
Highlights and News for your summer holiday at the Bergsporthotel Stubaierhof
- Stubai Super Card with much more advantages
- New mountainbike trail down the Elfer lift right in front of our Hotel
- Expansion of the "Wild Water Trail" - between Raffeine Parking Area and Grawa-Alm
- 3 new scenic nature sites in the Stubai Valley: "Gletscherblick | Wildeben | Hühnerspiel"
- New Tree hut path in Fulpmes (between the middle station Froneben and Vergör)
- New water adventure area for the whole family at the Serlesbahnen in Mieders
We are looking forward to seeing you in our hotel Stubaierhof soon!
Family Egger and Hofer
STUBAI SUPER CARD 2016
FREE USE OF CABLE CARS AND MORE!
Highlight of the Summer 2016!
At the Stubaierhof all of our guests enjoy the free use of the STUBAI SUPER CARD!
The STUBAI SUPER CARD includes:
- use of the 4 cable cars in the Stubai valley incl. the Stubaier Glacier (one uphill- and downhillride per day)
- one ride per week with the Mieders summer toboggan
- Stubaitalbahn tram and buses between Glacier & Innsbruck
- indoor and outdoor swimming pools Neustift and Mieders
- NEW: One 3 hour entry per week - at the "Erlebnisbad" StuBay
- 30 % reduction on: entry "Eisgrotte at the Stubaier Glacier", Hüttentaxi Neustift-Almwirtschaft Oberiss, Hüttentaxi Telfes-Pfarrachalm, entry "Greifvogelpark Telfes", additional rides with the summer toboggan Mieders, entry crazy golf Fulpmes, entry christmas crib - museum Fulpmes, entry Bergiselstadion incl. use of inclined elevator + turm-lift, Kombiticket of the "Innsbrucker Landesmuseen" …
The Stubai Super Card is available for your stay at the Hotel Stubaierhof from 26 May 2016 to 09 October 2016.
Our active program for the summer:
- as a long-standing certified hiking-hotel we are pleased to create your stay as enjoyable as possible
- once a week a meeting for all our passionate hikers is taking place with our guide Robert
- we will check your equipment and our hiking experts would be pleased to advise and help you
- our guided tours with our guide Robert or our junior-boss Daniel take place 4-5 times a week
- special five-finger-tours – you will get the feeling as if you walk barefoot
- 2-3 times a week we offer our running-sessions as well as Nordic-walking-tours
- a romantic stay in our hut during your stay is possible for free
- there are many side-possibilities to enjoy our valley if the weather is not that good
There are many opportunities to experience the marvelous nature of our valley. As the ONLY certified “Hiking-hotel Tyrol” in our region we offer guided hiking tours during the summer as well as in winter. Therefore we are very pleased to advise our guests with special tips for hiking tours. Whether by bike or on foot – you will experience nature quite near.
The Hotel Stubaierhof Newsletter
We´ll keep you up to date - Sign up now!
I´d like to receive the Stubaierhof Newsletter regularly.
You may unsubscribe anytime if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
THE ONLY CERTIFIED HIKING HOTEL
IN THE WHOLE REGION
A point worth mentioning is that we are the only certified hiking hotel in our valley. As a result we are really interested in hiking, therefore we offer our guided hiking tours which take place 4 – 5 times a week. During the summer we accompany you as a tested hiking guide and show you some of the most beautiful places in our valley. Furthermore we invite you during the winter months to join our snowshoe tours as well as our skiing afternoons and our tobogganing evenings.
Of course you can also use our search function